Design Context Tutorial

I had a tuorial today with Fred in response to my Design Context presentation. It was quite an informal chat about the stage I'm at and how I am going to approach the Subject of ambient media.

I have always found myself stuck between design and advertising so my research is going to concentrate on the relationship between Advertising and Design. Using my found images of ambient media to illustrate this.

As far as my design practice goes I am going to take my set briefs to explore different avenues in ambient media and media in general, then for a final more concrete brief, take the idea of 'markets' to create a full service campaign.

To keep on track I am going to email all the relevant companies in the next week with appropriate and more directed questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment